Faith Community Pharmacy, Inc. has served the Northern Kentucky region for over 16 years. Since dispensing our very first prescription in 2002, we have served more than 6,800 clients and dispensed over 495,000 prescriptions. We are often times the safety net and advocate for our clients when there health is in jeopardy.
With pride, we provide:
Access to Medication
- We fulfill 96% of our clients’ prescription requests with purchased and donated drugs completely free of charge.
- We fill a 2-month supply of most medications at each visit in an attempt to lessen the burden that transportation hardships present for many of our clients.
- We offer our clients convenient medication pick up options. They may visit our main pharmacy in Florence as well as outreach locations in select urban and rural counties.
A Comprehensive Formulary
- 80% of our clients experience cardiovascular issues such as hypertension, high cholesterol, heart failure, stroke, etc. Our formulary is comprehensive and offers therapies to treat various types of heart disease.
- Diabetes can strike anyone, from any walk of life. And it does – in numbers that are dramatically increasing. Nearly 60% of our enrolled clients have diabetes. Upon enrollment in our program, we offer testing supplies, oral medications as well as select insulin products to address this chronic, life-changing health condition.
- Well over 50% of our enrolled clients are managing their depression, anxiety, bipolar disorder, etc. with the aid of medications we have to offer.
High-Touch Pharmaceutical Care
- Our staff provides one-on-one medication counseling at each and every visit as well as answers any questions or concerns our clients are experiencing while receiving our services.